Being a health coach is all about making your clients feel good. So, it stands to reason that when they land on your health coaching website, it not only has to look good, it needs to make the visitor feel good too.
If it’s confusing, poorly designed and doesn’t make it easy to take action, your visitor will click away.
After all, if you can’t make them feel understood and cared about on your homepage, why would someone consider you as the answer to their problems?
Awesome health coaches deserve an awesome website
First impressions are everything, which is why we’ve compiled a list of seventeen health coaching websites that showcase great copy, strong imagery and kick-ass branding and design.
So, scroll on and take some inspiration to improve your own health coaching website, because the more leads and clients you get, the bigger impact you can make.
1. Amber Haider
Amber is a life coach, coaching women to start saying ‘Yes!’ to themselves a little more and stop putting everybody else first.
Why it works: Amber’s website is calming, knowledgeable and makes it easy for visitors to find out who she is, what she does and whether she’s the right health coach for them.
Her branding is strong and her copy is honest, which means her audience immediately feels she’s a real person helping real people with real issues.
2. Claire Ragozzino
Claire is a certified yoga instructor and Ayurvedic counsellor, working to empower her and connect clients with their true nature through ancient Ayurveda wisdom and yoga.
Why it works: Claire’s branding is bang on and the site is clutter-free, making it feel light and airy – perfect for people looking to declutter their minds.
She also explains what’s involved and makes it easy for visitors to try out meditation, yoga, yogic breathing and healthy recipes. A “try before you buy” approach, so to speak.
It’s a rare, selfless approach – but it makes Claire stand out.
3. Health Coach FX
Health Coach FX is made up of Laura and Petra, a mother and daughter coaching team who believe it’s time to redefine women’s health care and free them from hormonal imbalances.
Why it works: Health Coach FX is a beautiful website that strikes the perfect tone with its audience.
With plenty of white space, engaging imagery and copy that’s short and simple it’s a website that’s easy to digest and a delight to navigate.
You could say it’s perfectly balanced, which is what this mother/daughter team is trying to do for their target audience.
4. Heather Waring
Heather teaches clients how getting outside in the fresh air enriches all aspects of your life.
5. Dr Jo Baldwin
Jo is a health and wellness coach for women looking for more confidence, energy and direction in their lives.
6. Kalpa PatelKalpa is an addiction intervention and recovery partner, working with individuals, and their family and friends, to create a support network that breaks the addiction cycle.
7. Kenneth MillerKen offers mindfulness-based coaching and psychotherapy to help clients get unstuck in their career and relationships and create a happier, more satisfying life.
8. Lisa WestLisa is a health coach for women juggling the modern world’s demands while navigating natural changes in their body.
9. Mel NoakesMel is a self-care coach on a mission to help women feel empowered and live extraordinary lives.
An extraordinary life starts with self-careAnd follows this through with a simple quiz for potential clients to take. Her website is clean and easy to navigate. And it’s written in a conversational style that makes you feel like you know Mel personally. Yes, there’s the odd swear thrown in, but Mel knows her audience. She knows they don’t want fluffy bullshit. They want clear, actionable advice from somebody who feels the way they do – and she does it spectacularly. View case study
10. Mellissa LaycyMellissa is an integrative nutrition gut health coach, dedicated to getting her clients’ health and happiness thriving using only what nature has to offer.
11. Loliya HarrisonLoliya works with perimenopausal and menopausal women, helping them reclaim their confidence and learn to love their bodies again.
12. Sahmura GonzalezSahmura is an integrative health coach and personal trainer, helping people overcome the roadblocks stopping them from taking control of their health.
13. Sam CannellSam is a Holistic Health Coach, Wellness Advocate and Speaker who guides women to balance their hormones with nutrition, lifestyle and essential oils.
14. Sigi FisherSigi is a health coach and personal trainer, passionate about helping ambitious women get healthy through a scientifically proven, holistic approach to mental and physical wellbeing.
15. Speech SistersBridget and Burke (aka Speech Sisters) offer speech therapy and language courses for parents whose babies and toddlers struggle to talk.
16. Dr Rachel TaylorRachel is a transformation and wellness coach, helping her clients live their best life.
17. Zita WestZita is a midwife and fertility coach, helping women transform their relationship with their minds and bodies through guided visualisations.
Inspired to refresh your health coaching website?
But not really sure what to do or where to begin?
No worries, why not get The Good Alliance to give you a hand by signing up for Brand Bootcamp?
Signing up means you will clarify your vision. Craft a compelling story. Develop your brand identity. And share it all on a rejuvenated website.
And for more coaching website inspiration, check out our articles, 31 best coaching websites of 2021 and 20 great coaching websites.
Founder of the Good Alliance
After more than a decade spent helping big brands sell more stuff, to people that didn’t need it; Cat set a simple intention: To do more work that made a positive difference in the world. So The Good Alliance was born…