Front end developer
If you’re a front end developer with an eye for design and commitment to creating great user experiences, we’d love to work with you.
We’re looking for freelance developers to join our virtual creative alliance, and help us deliver our end-to-end branding services.
Working virtually, you should be available to take on at least one website development project per month, with the opportunity for more.
You should also feel comfortable taking a project from concept to delivery – from moodboarding, through brand identity and website design, to handover of templates and guidelines.
We are a different kind of creative agency.
We are an alliance of designers, copywriters, marketers & consultants, committed to helping ambitious changemakers make a bigger impact through their work.
Changemakers come in lots of different shapes and sizes – from coaches and consultants working behind the scenes, to non-profits and social enterprises working on the front lines!
As creative professionals we’ve worked for top agencies and global brands. But as creative freelancers we know just how hard it is to run a small business and wear all the hats. We got into business to do the things we are good at, not all the things we are not.
That’s why we work together – to help each other, help others.
The best bit is, that by helping people who are making a positive difference in the world, our work makes a positive difference in the world.
And that’s something we can all feel good about!
But then you’re not the average designer!
- Honest, open and easy going.
- Excited by working as part of a small multi-disciplined team.
- A great communicator – using Zoom, slack and email.
- Comfortable communicating directly with clients.
- Unafraid to ask questions and make suggestions.
- Tech savvy (you actually like it, don’t just put up with it!)
- Detail oriented, able to take a big picture vision and fill in the gaps.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Open and able to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Willing to jump on the occasional out-of-hours call with team or clients in other time-zones.
- The desire to do work that makes a positive difference.
- Your own limited company or sole-trader status.
- Over two years experience working as a graphic or web designer
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) the Divi theme.
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) Adobe XD or Figma.
- Great wifi and a working web-cam.
Technologies we use:
- Adobe XD
- WordPress (running the Divi theme)
- Google Apps
- Active Campaign
- 1 Password
Tasks you might find yourself doing:
- Taking static website designs and turning them into functioning websites.
- Customisation of Divi website templates.
- Communicating directly with clients during the course of the project.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!